Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent calendar: day 1

I've decided to start a blog advent calendar. Each day until Christmas I will post a little tidbit: perhaps a Christmas song, maybe something from my kids, or if you're lucky a picture of myself!

But you have to open the door to get the treat!


Today's advent prize:

I'M COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!


I booked my ticket, arriving Christmas morning at YVR. I'll be taking a floatplane from Vancouver to wherever my parents are spending Christmas day, relaxing with my family for a few days, then returning to Vancouver to see friends before returning to Korea on New Year's Day.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent news!
    love from gm and jampa grim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear that your coming home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited! I've been wondering how I could send something special for you to be opened christmas day-now I am the one who has received the Christmas surprise! When ever and how ever we fit into your plans will be fine with us. Gabmac

    ReplyDelete