Friday, December 24, 2010

Advent calendar: day 24

With this post, the blog advent calendar comes to a close. I've sure enjoyed putting it together - theme weeks, carols on weekends, pictures of me and all. In January, you can expect me to return to a more regular blog schedule--i.e. don't expect a post every day!

By the time you read this, it will be Christmas Eve for me. I will have finished work and will be packing for my long flight across the Pacific, then hopefully resting while Santa works his magic on my part of the world. With Christmas Eve in mind, I offer my last advent calendar prize behind door 24.


Your last advent prize documents one of my family's Christmas eve traditions, which I'm sad I won't get to participate in this year.


I hope you all have a fine Christmas eve. So go on and eat tourtiere, play poker, and think of me in between visions of sugar-plums tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, Tom and Heather look so young in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some tearing up going on in Nanaimo as I think of all the fun Christmas Eve's we've had. We'll miss you tonight honey. Safe travels and we'll see you soon. Merry Christmas.
    Love mom xoxox

    ReplyDelete