Friday, December 10, 2010

Advent calendar: day 10

10 days into the Christmas season! I am getting even more excited than last time I said this about the upcoming holiday. We're also at the end of our Korea-themed week here on the calendar. Hope you enjoyed it! Your prize behind the door.


Your prize is a photo gallery from a Korean lantern festival by my friend Erin. I highly recommend checking out all the photos here. Since I know many of you won't, here are a few previews to encourage my lazy readers.



7 comments:

  1. WOW - I recommend that everybody take the tour and look at the pics. They're beautiful and amazing! Very interesting to see Bart Simpson, cool cars and other current themes mixed with gorgeous tradional lanterns. Are these all made of paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - just learned something new. I was envious of Mom's new Macbook and dragging the images to her desktop. But you know what? I can do it with Corel Draw too. The jpgs just drag into the sheet and open. So, the race is on to see who can figure out the image forst. I can already see tis an Advent Calendar...
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the question is - do you have to open Corel Draw and save the images first?..... now I have to figure out how to electronically put the pieces together........hmmmm. Good call on the advent calendar :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahha!! You might not believe this but I've got the 10 images on my desk top too. And I don't have fancy stuff like Macs and Corell Draw.
    :))) gm

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad you're all taking up the challenge!

    Also - oh no, my family is turning into the Mac vs. PC family! This will be even worse than coming home for Christmas to find out you all knew a dance to Katy Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed Mom! If you figure out how to put them together on your desktop please share. :)) And Stephen - what is wrong with a little dance??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out. Those are def. my favorite pictures from my korean experience. (^.^)b

    ReplyDelete